Tuesday 26 July 2011

Apologies......

I had this whole blog thing planned out, and was going to try and do at least one swatch post a week, which seemed easiest to do at the weekend, and was all going to plan, until my current top coat has decided to make all my polishes bubble and nothing will remedy it........  

Due to this, I am currrently wearing my polish without a top coat, which looks ok on the nail (especially with a-england ones as they are super glossy) but I would rather a top coat for photo purposes.

So, as a result of this I am planning on buying a-englands 'The Shield' on Thursday so will hopefully get it over the weekend to try my first swatch post......

Watch this space :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx