Thursday 15 May 2014

Cadillacquer Serendipity

Today we have another Cadillacquer polish which is sadly discontinued.

I am so glad I have this one in my collection, it is one of those amazing contrasting coloured base and glitter polishes that Cadillacquer does so well.

Serendipity has a light blue base with berry glitters, and a lot of them!

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer serendipity (1)

cadillacquer serendipity (2)

This one is no longer available on the Cadillacquer, but many great polishes are, and some more have just been added to the sale.....

Cadillacquers can also be purchased from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx