Thursday 18 September 2014

Colors By Llarowe Wind Beneath My Wings

Trying to get back into the posting so dipping into the archive until I get back to swatching properly,  makes sense anyway as I have lots of pretties there just waiting to be shown off.

Tonight I am showing you one of the CbL charity polishes that were released a few months back.

There were 5 in this collection (correct me if I am wrong as I haven't checked, just remembering off hand) and this one was for Prostate cancer) This was the one I picked out of the lot as it just looked so unique and droolworthy and, as with all the polishes, going towards a good cause.

Wind Beneath My Wings is a greyish denim grey polish, with a little holo and a lotta shimmer.  This was 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.




Now in a way I feel bad for showing you all this one as it was part of a limited release, but you never know, Leah Ann sometimes brings back polishes so one day....

CbL polishes can be purchased from the Llarowe site shipping worldwide, and also from Harlow & Co, but also for all you UK ladies, Rainbow Connection has started stocking them too.

Thanks for looking <3

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx