Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dollish Polish Urban Camo over Cult Nails Let Me Fly

I have for you all today, yesterdays mani post of Cult Nails Let Me Fly but I have added Dollish Polish Urban Camo on top.

Urban Camo is inspired by Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare, and is made up of small glitters in neon green, slightly larger black glitter and then large glitter of Black and White Hexes and also some large Black Squares.  

I must say I have never played Call of Duty but this polish looked pretty enough to buy even without getting the reference, and I am so glad I picked it up.

So here is yesterdays mani with 2 coats of Urban Camo over the top and 1 coat of the Shield.







You can buy Dollys Polishes from her store here, keep an eye on her Facebook page for updates on when the next restock will be, and what shades will be included.

Thanks for looking <3 xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love this combination!! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend would be impressed with this polish, and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, boyfriend approval is always a good thing :p xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love this and I hope I can pick up Urban Camo next time it's stocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous combo! I really love the look of Let Me Fly. I just got my first Cult Nails polish a couple of days ago and I want so many more now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anneke, I love all the Cult polishes I have tried to date, and cannot wait to try more xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx