Wednesday 5 February 2014

Cadillacquer We'll Meet Again

Today we have another Cadillacquer polish.

This one is called We'll Meet Again and is a pink base with red and holo glitters throughout.

Now I got this one in the sale on the official site, and I am so glad I did, I think this might be one of the first pinks I have loved on my nails and not actually wanted to take off.  I think the red glitter might have a lot to do with that as it just made the pink base stand out for me.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer we'll meet again (1)

cadillacquer we'll meet again (2)

cadillacquer we'll meet again (3)

I no longer see this one of the official site but I have not yet checked Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection so maybe you will find it there.

Thanks for looking <3

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the red holo in this polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it just stands out so well against the pink base xx

      Delete
  2. I got this on deep discount on llarowe late last year, figured it'd be good for Valentines Day tho I am not into that or pink or red...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither but I still love this one for some reason :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx