Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mentality Kindness and a-england Excalibur

I have for you today a little break from the Llarowe Spring polishes with a mani I am wearing just now that I was really happy with.

Firstly we have the first of a few polishes I have to show you from Mentality which is called Kindness and is described on the site as 'Kindness is a stamping grade black jelly multichrome holographic nail polish with a color shift from turquoise to blue to purple.'

When wearing this polish I felt t was mostly a tealish kind of dark green with a shift to blue at certain angles.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.  Coverage was great so 1 coat would have probably sufficed.



After a day or so of wear I decided to try my hand again using my nail art brushes, this time I used a-england Excalibur and just drew random lines but I was really happy with the result.



I got my Mentality polish from Sally Magpies, which is a UK indie store, as they were doing an offer at the time.  But you can also get them from the official Etsy store or from Harlow and Co too.

a-englands can be purchased from the official site if you are in the UK, Llarowe ships worldwide but if you have a look on the a-england site you can see a list of all the stockists.  The 'old' Excalibur has recently been brought back and is now named Excalibur Renaissance and I am now even more happy about this as I loved how easy this worked with my brushes!

Thanks for looking and I hope you like this one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx