Tuesday 9 December 2014

Cadillacquer Cute Poison

Firstly I should start off with a little apology for my absence, I have had a lot going on the last couple of weeks and my head just has not been in the polish game, but I just had an extra long weekend off of work and that gave me time to clear my head a little, and of course catch up on my TV and Gaming, ha.

But the polish I wanted to come back with is a lovely little Cadillacquer that I have been dying to pick up, and finally had to when Madeleine told me it was being discontinued, there was no way I was missing out on this one.  I bought it about a month or maybe two ago and I honestly thought that I would have missed the chance to show you it while it was still available, but I checked the sale before I starting writing and it was there :)

So the polish I am showing you is called Cute Poison and is a smokey green base with a variety of glitters, there are black squares, and smaller glitters in pink, fuchsia and green.  I love this interesting little mix.  This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.




This one just screamed for a close up picture <3  

As I said, this polish is still available on the official site, but it is now discontinued and in the sale (with some other great polishes) so don't miss our if you want it....You can also check out the other stockist such as Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx