Sunday 19 April 2015

Cadillacquer Cap'n Cook, Pink Teddy Bear and Dollish Polish Welcome to Rapture

I'm back with my first post, and hope its been worth the wait ;)  I was going to come back with the newest a-england I own, as I have already worn that pretty twice since receiving it, but silly me left it in my drawer in work, ask had taken it in to do my nails for a night out.

So I decided to show you another purple concoction to make up for not showing you the purple a-england.

Just a quick note that most of the polishes I will be showing you over the coming weeks/months may be no longer available, or were newish when I bought them but no longer are since so much time has passed.  But that doesn't make them any less worthy of a good show off :)

First, I start with Cadillacquer Cap'n Cook which is a subtle purple holo with a subtle shimmer too.  This is 1 coat of the Knight and 2 of the polish.


I then done my usual go to design when I want to jazz a polish up and I put 2 coats of Pink Teddy Bear - which is a black based subtle holo with an awesome pink shimmer - in a diagonal over Cap'n Cook.


Lastly, I topped the above with 1 coat of Dollish Polish Welcome to Rapture which is a great clear based multi coloured glitter topper and 1 coat of the Knight to seal it all in.



Well I hope this was a good post to pick to come back with.  I got a whole lot of swatching done this weekend but the posts will not be on any kind of regular basis yet unfortunately, but at the same time, I will try not to leave it too long.

I think these polishes were bought from a mixture of official sites and ebay (not for any crazy prices mind you) but my memory is a tad fuzzy on exactly what was bought from where as they have been on my shelf a while.  Unfortunately Cadillacquer is not able to ship internationally anymore *sob* but you can check here for a list of stockists.  For Dollish Polishes, please visit the official site where you can buy from, and it also has a list of stockist if you'd rather.

Thanks for looking and I also want to thank you all for your understanding and support of my last post <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx