Thursday 30 April 2015

ILNP Blue Steel and Exodus

I have today to show you not just one, but two pretty blue polishes, both come from the ILNP brand.

Blue Steel is the first polish I am showing you and it is a lovely little light blue holo - and even if it wasn't so pretty, I just love the Zoolander referenced name.  This polish applies like a dream and blinds a little in the sunlight, just like a good holo should, ha.  Unfortunately, I did not get any proper sunshine to show you so you will just have to do with artificial sun-light.

This is one coat of the Knight and 2 of the polish.



I then added a little stripe down the middle with ILNP Exodus which is a dark blue polish with a blue shimmer running throughout.  I am not too tidy with my freehanding so I used my trusty Andrea Fullerton Dot and Flick in black to block the line off.    This is 2 swipes of Exodus and then one of the Shield to top it all off.




I was quite happy with how this turned out and I hope you like it too.  Unfortunately I bought both of these polishes a good which back in some kind of retirement sale if I remember correctly, so I don't think they are available and longer, but many more are on the official site, including something very magical sounding - and looking - called a holographic ultra chrome flakie!!  ;)


Thanks for looking and hopefully be back again soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx