Thursday 13 October 2011

Nubar Stardust

I have for you today another of the Nubar duochromes, Stardust.  I think this one may be a bit light for me, but is still a very pretty duochrome polish.

On the Nubar website this one doesn't have a description but when I bought it was described as 'shifting from gold to pink and bronze'  this is definitely the case and I can see all these colours on the nail.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.





Thanks for looking and I would like to hear your thought on this one <3 xx

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely on you, looks a bit like IsaDora's Golden Breeze which doesn't look so hot on me! I love Nubar, must get more as I like the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannara <3

    And thanks once again Esther, it did remind me of that one I had seen on you when I was taking the photos. I still have a few more Nubars to try and cannot wait! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this one is lighter than what I would prefer for duochromes. The color looks good on you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you KayJay and I agree about the darker duochromes <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx