Sunday 18 December 2011

Illamasqua Rare

Ok, this is for sure the brightest polish I own, and quite possibly the brightest I have ever seen.  It actually looks slightly more highlighter yellow than I could capture with my camera, but the poor thing did the best it could.

This is Illamasqua Rare, the application of this polish was excellent, in my experience neons polishes, and also some yellows for that matter, can be tricky and can have issues with being streaky and so thin you need a lot of coats to get the coverage you want but I did not have any of these issues with Rare, two easy coats and you have what you see here.

So this is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.  As with most neon type colours, Rare dries with a semi matte finish but was glossy as ever with 1 coat of top coat.






I know, not very festive with just one week to Christmas but I just had to show you this one, thanks for looking <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Neon yellow opaque in two coats. I love Illamasqua polishes! I think this is perfect for a summer holiday mani. Looks great on you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mihaela, I love them too, only recently got some, as had been eyeing them for a while, but they have so many it was hard to choose. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx