Thursday 12 June 2014

Cadillacquer Tell It To The Frogs

Today we have another later on post, and another Cadillacquer.

The one I wanted to show you tonight is Tell It To The Frogs which is described on the Cadillacquer site as a cayman green base with strong blue sparkle shimmer and different sized light pastel blue hex glitter which describes it so well that I decided best just to borrow Madeleines words on this one :)

The below pictures show 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer tell it to the frogs (1)

cadillacquer tell it to the frogs (2)

Now this pretty is still available in the sale on the Cadillacquer site so don't miss out on the chance to grab this one at a great low price - like I did - and Cadillacquers can also be purchased from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx