Monday 15 October 2012

Lush Lacquer Color Me Grey over Kiko 400

I have for you another layering today and this one also uses another brand that is new to me, Lush Lacquer.  I had been eyeing these polishes for a while, and finally picked up a set of 8 minis on Etsy but there are still so many more I would like to get.

But in the meantime here is Color Me Grey which is a grey base with multicoloured matte glitters through it.  You see this kind of polish a lot in a white base, which I love too, but don't recall seeing a grey based one before, and I am I so glad I picked this one up.

As the base is grey, I knew layering it over a similar colour would be best as I only have a mini and didn't want to use it all up soon, so I decided to layer it over the Kiko 400 holographic polish I showed you yesterday.

Here is yesterdays mani with 1 coat of Color Me Grey and 1 of the Shield.






Kikos can be purchased from the site or a store if you have one near you.  Just now you can only buy Lush Lacquers from Etsy but they will soon be available on Llarowe and Harlow & Co.

Thanks for looking <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. omg i friggin love this combo...so much so i am going to go onto etsy now and get this! beautiful on you hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much!! I hope you managed to pick this one up xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx