Saturday 15 November 2014

Cadillacquer The Dark Defender

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, had a busy week and been too tired to prepare,,

But anyway, since I am having a lazy Saturday, figured I could fit a quick post in.

I wanted to show you one of the newly discontinued Cadillacquer polishes from the Dexter Collection  The Dark Defender has a dark teal jelly base with light green and purple micro flakies.  Now you can use a few coats and build this one up but I decided to layer it.

This is 1 coat of The Dark Defender over 2 coats of a-england Crown of Thistles and 1 coat of the Shield on top of it all.  I love how this looks even with just one layer, I have included a little close up to try and show the flakies off.  The purple base makes it look much more blue, but you can see the real teal colour in the bottle.




This polish is still available on the official site, but as I said, its now discontinued and in the sale (with some other great polishes) so don't miss our if you want it....You can also check out the other stockist such as Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx