Tuesday 4 November 2014

Cadllacquer Slice of Life

I have for you today another sadly discontinued Cadillacquer polish.

This one is Slice of Life and is from the Dexter collection.  Slice of Life is a bright red jelly polish and the site noted it as having blue shimmer but it looks quite pink/purple in some lights and I think this may just be because of how red the base is.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.




I nearly didn't get this one as I am not normally the biggest wearer of basic bright reds, but I am so glad I did as the shimmer makes this one something special.

Currently the Cadillacquer official site is closed as the lucky Madeleine is away on holiday at the moment but the shop will open again on 15 November but you can also buy Cadillacquers from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection

Thanks for looking <3 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx