Thursday 23 October 2014

Cadillacquer The Dark...Whatever

Tonight we have another little Cadillacquer beauty.  I hope you are not sick of these yet, but I don't see how you can get sick of such pretty polishes..but anyway.  I have quite a few left to show you and am looking forward to doing so.

This one is from Cadillacquers very first collection, Do You See What I See? Even at the start Madeleine seems to have had such an eye about what goes well together.

The Dark...Whatever has a sheer blue/grey base with small black, small iridescent and bigger blue hex glitter.  As in the description, the base is a little sheer, but builds up nicely and shows off the glitters so well.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.



Unfortunately, this one is no loger available on the Cadillacquer site, but you can buy others there and you may be able to get it from another retailer such as Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection

Thanks for looking <3 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx