Wednesday 15 October 2014

Cadillacquer Out Of This World

Today we have another Cadillacquer, from one of the newer collections, Love The Music.

Now not only does Madeleine have great taste in TV, she has great taste in songs, some of these are inspired by my favourite songs, and some I couldn't recall off of the top of my head.....Out Of This World as not one of them.

In case you don't know Out Of This World is by Bush and is from the album Golden State (which I actually still have the CD of from back when I can't remember buying it...).  I love love this song, and also loved that it was used in an episode of Buffy (Season 6, Dead Things I think, I could google but if I'm right I will worry about myself..).  Mr Rossdale has such a great voice and is way more than just Gwen Stefanis husband, haha, as I know as lot of people only know him as that.  Anyway, I totally digress and my geek is well out on show tonight...haha!

Anyway my main point from the ramble above is this song is great and you should listen to it now, if you haven't before, and the polish inspired by it is just as good!

OOTW is a plum base with an amazing blue shimmer and if that is not enough, holo too.

This is 1 coat of the Knight and 2 of the polish.



This one, any many others, can be bought from the official site, I have just indulged in some more of the discontinued polishes I am missing  You can also purchase them from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection

Thanks for looking <3 xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx