Friday 31 October 2014

Cadillacquer Keep Breathing

My second post of the night is another lovely little Cadillacquer.

Keep Breathing is from the Dexter Collection and is sadly being discontinued, but every cloud has a silver lining and all that, as due to the fac it is being discontinued, it means you can pick is up at a great price from the Cadillacquer site.

Keep Breathing has light teal base packed with green and white flakes, lilac and purple hex glitter and even considering all the different parts to this polish, it still applies so well.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.




I am so super glad I managed to get this one before it was gone, so if you want it, don't risk missing out.

At the time of writing, this polish can still be bought from the official site or you can also buy Cadillacquers from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection

Thanks for looking <3 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx