Tuesday 14 October 2014

Cadillacquer Restless

I have for you all today a Cadillacquer that is sadly discontinued and I cannot see it for purchase on any of the retailers I am familiar with, but that being said, I still wanted to show it to you.

Restless has turquoise/aqua base with fine holo glitter, different sized brown and turquoise glitters from what I can see.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.  I loved the opaqueness and even coverage of this one, despite the amount of glitter.  Another one I am so happy to have in my collection.




Now as I said, this pretty is no longer available but so many great other polishes can be bought from the official site - including some new collections that I am dying to get my hands on.  You can also purchase them from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection

Thanks for looking <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx