Wednesday 22 October 2014

Cadillacquer Now and Then

Today I have another pretty little Cadillacquer to show you all.

This is another sadly discontinued one, that is no longer available on the Cadillacquer site, but I never want to miss out on showing you such a pretty polish just because it may be a little harder to get.

This one is called Now and Then and has white base with lavender, purple and white glitters though it, such a great mix and the density of the glitter is great, without being too much.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.



This one is from the third Cadillacquer collection called All These Shiny Things - I recently got a list of all the collections and polishes within each so am loving being able to confirm this now, as sometimes, if they were no longer available polishes, I had no clue what collection they used to belong too, ha.  Although, having a complete list of all the polishes showed me how many I have, but also how many I still want...

Anyway, I digress, Cadillacquers bought from can be official site, or from from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection

Thanks for looking <3 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx