Monday 15 August 2011

Nails Inc Pelham Place with a-england Guinevere

This mani started out the strangest way, I had an urge to wear baby pink nail polish, which is very unlike me so I was actually surprised that I still had one in my collection, as between swaps and eBay most of my light colours have gone to other homes.  But there must had been a reason that I held onto Nails Inc Pelham Place, I think it was due to the fact it was a very baby pink, but not sheer and I must have thought, one day......

I went to work and received many 'wow, pink nails' comments and was thinking 'yes, this pink is nice, but might need to jazz it up a bit'  This led me to a 'lightbulb' moment of how well Pelham Place would match with a-englands Guinevere.

Which led to ....... my first tape mani...........

This was the first time I had actually tried this and am happy with how it turned out, although the process will need some tweaking I think.

All pictures are with 1 coat of Nails Inc Underground basecoat, 2 coats of Pelham Place, 1 coat of Guinevere and 1 coat of The Shield

Anyways, hope you like and again any comments are appreciated.




6 comments:

  1. I love this Rebecca! I think it would look pretty good mattified too. really good for your first tape mani too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria :) Might have to try it Matte actually, could give it a whirl before I change polish I suppose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic combination Rebecca! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Adina, I am very pleased that you like it <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx