Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Nails Inc Summer Glow

Today's post, isn't really today's mani, I found a folder on my computer which was full of sorted pictures that I had saved earlier in the month.  I had thought this must have got deleted by accident as it wasn't there when I went back to look for it, but it has since re-appeared so I decided I would use these up first before posting any new photos

In this folder there were some a-england polish photos and some Nails Inc so thought since the last few posts were a-england would do a Nails Inc one for a change.

So here is a mani (with my longer nails) using Nails Inc Summer Glow, for anyone that might be wondering this is a dupe for Nails Inc Portobello Market.  This is 1 coat of Underground, 2 coats of Summer Glow and 1 coat of the Shield.




Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave any comments :) x

6 comments:

  1. Such a great summer color. Love your nails! Looking forward to more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Therese xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color! Shall go on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ashley, I am sure you will love it x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx