Tuesday 4 October 2011

Nails Inc Lexington Street

This is another of the polishes from the Paparazzi Collection I got from QVC earlier in the year.

I remember not being 100% sold about the colour of this one the first time I wore it but I must just not have been in the right mood as I really liked Lexington this time around.

Lexington Street is a dark purple base with flashes of dark green glitter through it.  It is a bit sheer and I did feel like I needed 3 coats of this one which is unusual for any Nails Inc polish.  The application was still good though, and with top coat it felt completely smooth, even with the glitter through it.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.







Thanks for looking <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx