Wednesday 19 October 2011

Orly Goth

My first Orly......... I blame the lovely Nicole of Nightly Nails for tempting me into this brand, and her recent Focus on Black polish inspired this choice.  Nicole is such a sweetie, we bonded on Twitter over a love of polishes and books <3

Anyway, here is Goth which is a pure black polish with small silver glitter running through it, in two different sizes I believe.  When on the nail the glitter is spaced quite well, not to cluttered, but not to sparse either.  Application was good and coverage was opaque in 2 coats

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.





Based on my experience with this one I would get more Orlys for sure, I got one other when I got this which I will show you shortly.

Thanks for looking <3

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, glad you like it and that I managed to suck you into Orly polish! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and also thank you again for tempting me into the world of Orly <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice I want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour am tempted to get it, I like Orly but only have two of their polishes, should get more! You really do have perfect nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Polish AMOR, it is a very pretty polish <3 x

    Haha, sorry to tempt you again Esther but this is a nice one :p And shucks, you are too kind <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx