Friday 30 December 2011

Illamasqua DWS and Illamasqua Raindrops

I have for you today a little cool down from all the glitter, you'll probably need it as I have a lot more to come!!

The first polish I will show you is Illamasqua DWS, a mid grey creme polish which I got a little while ago but have not had the pleasure of wearing yet.

Application was great and not streaky at all, two coats were more than enough for complete coverage.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of DWS and no top coat.




I then decided since I hadn't worn Raindrops yet I would layer it over DWS to see what it was like.

Raindrops is sheer light grey polish with a jelly finish but also has pretty little silver flecks running through it.

This is 2 coats of Raindrops over the over DWS mani and 1 coat of the Shield.




I really liked this one and will show you Raindrops alone at somepoint too.

For reference here is both bottles next to each other which shows that DWS is the darker of the two.


Thanks for looking <3 

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I've been lusting over Raindrops for a while - it looks great over DWS! Pretty swatches Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nicole, I had been eyeing it for ages too and finally caved, haha. So glad I did xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo, really pretty. I've never seen raindrops before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raindrops is definitely on my wishlist. For the last 2 weeks or so I've really been wanting to try Illamasqua. Gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raindrops is so pretty!! Love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments, Raindrops is a beauty and I am so glad you all like it <3

    And KayJay, now may be the best time to try as they currently have a sale on..... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx