Thursday 1 December 2011

Nubar Purple Beach

Here is another of the Nubar duochromes, I haven't shown you any of these in a while and this is a great one to come back with, in my opinion.

Purple Beach is an amazing duochrome, it shifts from purple to green, and shows a few shades of each.

I have tried to capture all of the shifts so I apologise in advance for the abundance of pictures.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of Purple Beach and 1 of the Shield.








Thank you for looking as always <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I can never resist a good duochrome =) For some reason, I don't own any Nubar polishes yet, I need to get my hands on some ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie, I love Nubar, I only starting buying them very recently and it was their duochromes that sold the brand for me <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx