Thursday 22 December 2011

Urban Decay Graffiti

Today I have for you a lovely polish, that is sadly no longer available through Urban Decay, but you can normally come across it on ebay, as I did.  I always have an eye on ebay for ones I don't have as I love the older Urban Decay polishes, I have no idea why they stopped making them as I have never tried one I don't like and the colours are amazing.  I have 9 (I think) in my collection but have only shown you one before now but will try and remedy that.

Anyway, today I have for you Urban Decay Graffiti, it is a baby blue polish with an amazing lilac duochrome shift.  It goes on pretty sheer at first but I was able to build it up with 3 coats, I need to try layering this one at some point as I think the purple shift would show up even stronger this way.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.





Thank you for looking <3 xx

6 comments:

  1. I just got this polish in a swap! Now I really can't wait to swatch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dana, I am sure you will love it and I can't wait to see your pictures <3 I love your Cult and AC/DC, I have that one too but think I need some thinner for it before it is useable :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I have a similar old Collection 2000 polish. Might have to dig it out. Love these old shades. Shame Urban decay no longer sell polishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they came back with more polishes too :( I don't have any individual bottles, but I have two of their nail kits and I love the colors they come out with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love this! It looks so pretty :D :D I wonder if they had to change their formulation for some reason and haven't bothered to try and convert the old colours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tee Dee, if its like this, then you should look it out xx

    I do too frosso, I actually don't have any of the mini sets they do but they actually look nice too xx

    Thank you Marie, you may be right there xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx