Friday 23 December 2011

Illamasqua Phallic

Now this is an Illamasqua polish that I love, it drew me in as soon as I seen it, I love blue (like you didn't notice already :p) and shimmers so this was a win win for me before I even got it on my nails.

But amazingly enough I loved it even more once I did get it, Phallic is a deep midnight blue but it also has a lighter blue shimmer through it.  Application was hassle free, same as all the other Illamasqua polishes I have tried to date.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.






Thank you for looking and I may even have some festive nails coming up over the next couple of days, we go to my Mums on Boxing Day for dinner and her Christmas themed colours are, as always, red and gold, I wonder what I can do with these two colours......xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Nothing better than a blue shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it :D :D Looks gorgeous!!! I was going to ask you what you're planning on doing your nails in for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue! I've recently worn OPI Yoga-ta get this blue, a navy shimmer and I still managed to do a holiday themed mani with it. I think blue is great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much AmyGrace <3 xx

    Thank you too KayJay, the shimmer in this is stunning xx

    Thanks Marie, I have some red and gold themed nails coming up for you all..... xx

    Thank you Dana <3 xx

    I have seen that one before Mihaela, looks lovely. I am not an overly festive person so any colour goes :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx