Monday 26 September 2011

Kleancolor Holo Blue

I have for you today another Kleancolour polish, I decided to take a break from the Metallics and show you one of the Holos.

The first one I decided to try from the holo selection was the blue, it just kind of jumped out of the box at me when I looked.

This polish is very sheer, and seems to have an almost jelly look to it but I actually quite like the finish it has, which is unusual for me as I love full coverage normally.

All the holos in the collection look like they will have the same finish when I look at them in the bottle, but I won't know for sure until I try them on the nail.  Also, with this collection, it looks like the same holo glitter in each and it is just the base colour that is different.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 (thin) coats of the polish and 1 coat of the Shield.





Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment xx

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I love holographic polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra, I feel the same way about holos, I don't have that many but I am like a magpie when it comes to sparkly things, lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx