Monday 5 September 2011

Nails Inc Floral Street with a-england Morgan Le Fay

This mani came to me in a flash, I had a sudden urge to wear white polish, it was a strange thought but it worked so much better than I had expected.

First we have Nails Inc Floral Street, this is a great white polish, it goes on great and I managed to get coverage in 2 coats.  So here is 2 coats of Floral Street with 1 coat of The Knight underneath, no top coat.




Then I topped it with 1 coat of a-england Morgan le Fay and 1 coat of the Shield.  My camera could not pick this up as great as it looked in 'real life' but I assure you this was amazing and I loved wearing it.



I hope you like my venture into white polish, what is your opinions on it?  Would you wear white alone, I am sure I would again!


And on a side note, the lovely Adina has just announced tonight, free shipping *worldwide* on all a-england polishes....... so get going to the a-england website xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh that is a really nice white! I have 2 (one part of a French mani set) and they're passable but streaky. Yours looks lovely, and so classy with the shimmer on top xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I just blogged about Floral Street too, was surprised how much I liked the stark white. I should try it with a sparkly topper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Lisa and Cali :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Floral Street and I have yet to try it, but now I'm wondering if I could use it as a French tip with Morgan Le Fay over the top.. that might look different

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, you should try that Marie (and piccys if you do :p) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how subtle Morgan Le Fay is over white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan Le Fay is great for topping with any colour I have tried to be honest, even looks great on its own x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx