Sunday 4 September 2011

Nails Inc Cambridge Circus with a-england Merlin

This purple mani is the result of another poll I carried out on my Pandora's Nails Facebook Page, I had so much fun thinking of a mani for the last one I decided to try it again.

I have quite a few purples but thougt I would go with a creme since I previously done a purple shimmer (Avalon)

I finally decided on Nails Inc Cambridge Circus.  This is 1 coat of The Knight, 2 of Cambridge Circus and no top coat.




I decided it also needed a bit of sparkle so added some tips of a-englands Merlin.  This is one sweep of Merlin and 1 coat of The Shield.



Hope you like this mani and I look forward to my next poll.....

6 comments:

  1. This looks like the colour I hoped the NI Little Miss Naughty polish would be!! This looks gorgeous with the silver tips :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Little Miss ones so don't know how they compare but I do love this purple, and thanks :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona here! Wow that is a fantastic shade of purple! Really bright but subtle if that makes sense! Love your little touch of sparkle- wouldnt be your nails without some glitter! Did you use scotch tape for the glitter or free hand? I tried free hand...... removed it straight away! I feel I should give you a well done sticker or something! Your blog is fantabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter is very me and it was done freehand :D I will be waiting for my sticker...... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous purple! I love the tips...it added just the right amount of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you KayJay, a little bit of sparkle goes a long way :p x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx