Thursday 22 September 2011

Kleancolor Metallic Red

Let me start this post with an apology for being away for so long, I have been super busy at work this week and have not have the energy at night to paint.....photo.....edit.....write....etc etc but I am back now and with some super news....

First of all, I bought and received Lancelot a few days ago, which makes me really happy as now my a-england Mythicals Collection is complete!!

Also, I received my Kleancolor polishes from America today, got a bit of a big haul so it was like Christmas here when I got home.  There was no way I could choose which one to try first so I got the hubby to do it and, of course, he picked the Metallic Red.

Now I know this brand is fairly cheap in America, but to be honest, if I hadn't bought them I probably wouldn't have guessed, the red is the only one I have tried properly but it applied so well, was opaque in 1 coat and the depth of colour is amazing, it dried to a very metallic, almost foil like finish.  All photos are with 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.





I cannot wait to try the rest of these colours and hope you are looking forward to seeing them :D xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my that is a beautiful colour. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word that is a stunner! I have so many sets of Kleancolors on my wishlist - this is so a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, after trying this one, I would recommend Kleancolor for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it ... dont have any kleancolors .. but this is impressive .. i judge a nail varnish make on durability and sometime i would love your blog to show nail wear on say day 1, 3, 5. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh that looks shiny :D :D :D It looks really gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linda, and I will try and wear one for a few days or so and let you know how I get on with it, but that might not be very soon as I have so many colours to try out xx

    It is super shiny Marie and thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx