Wednesday 28 September 2011

Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire

I really seem to be wearing a lot of blue polishes recently, so I have for you today Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire.

This is a very rich blue, and Sapphire is the perfect name to describe this colour.  It has the same foil finish as the Metallic Red and looked so pretty on the nail.  The application of this was very easy and I could have probably got away with 1 coat, but I done 2, as usual.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 coat of the Shield.




Thanks for looking <3 xx

9 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I like dark blue colours, at the moment I'm wearing Nars Night Flight which looks not too disimilar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Esther, I will have to look up that colour as I do like my blues and have never tried a Nars polish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! that looks absolutely stunning!!! :D I was thinking of wearing Nails Inc Serpentine Road tonight and seeing this blue polish may have made up my mind that blue is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marie, Serpentine Road is a good choice, I think those two are quite alike in colour, but the finish is different xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. my AEngland Perceval arrived today .. your swatches convinced me to give it a try ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear it Linda and I am sure you will love it.

    Thanks KayJay :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx