Thursday 15 September 2011

Nails Inc Old Compton Street with Nails Inc Camden Crackle

First off, I will take this chance to tell you all I received some new polishes today, Color Club ones, I have seen these on quite a few blogs and was eager to try them for myself so when I came across the Starry Temptress Set on eBay for a very reasonable price I had to snap them up.  I received these polishes today and will try and get them swatched for you over the weekend, as need to get more Tinfoil for this process to make it easier on me with the removal :p

Anyway, back to todays colour, I have for you Nails Inc Old Compton Street, I got this as part of Nails Inc Sorbet Collection, last summer I think.  This also contained Pelham Place, which I have shown you before with a-england Guinevere.  The others in this four piece set were Palace Mews and Stanhope Gardens.  Stanhope seems to have found a new home somewhere along the way but I will try and get Palace Mews swatched for you at some point if you would like?

Here have a few pictures of Old Compton Street alone, I really cannot say enough good things about this blue, it is one of my favourite colour of polishes for sure, and the application is very streak free and opaque in 2 coats.

So here is Old Compton Street with 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the colour and 1 of the Shield.




After a three days of this polish, which lasted chip free through usual daily rigmarole and also a First Aid course, I decided to give it a new lease of life with Nails Inc Camden crackle polish.  I absolutely love the contrast of the black and the blue of this mani.




I apologise for the not so great lighting in the second set of photos, there was a rather big spider in my spare room (where I take all my photos) and I was in a rush to get out of there, but despite that I hope you liked this mani and again, please feel free to leave a comment when you visit as I do love reading them <3 

8 comments:

  1. I love that blue! You are right about the contrast too its an easy way to change your nails without stripping them down and starting again! Love it dear well done on a fantastic mani again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sorbet Collection is probably one of my favourite collections because I love Old Compton Street, Palace Mews and Stanhope Gardens so much!! Old Compton Street looks great with the crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marie, and I agree that the Sorbet collection is a must have :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, love the blue colour and the crackle. I use crackle same as you to give a new lease of life to a slightly tired manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maria, Crackle is great for that :D x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx