Tuesday 13 September 2011

Nails Inc Serpentine Road

Today I have for you Nails Inc Serpentine Road, I got this polish as part of the Paparazzi Collection on QVC but this colour is also available to buy on its own from Nails Inc.

Serpentine Road is a lovely bright blue, with the added plus that it is also metallic.

You could get away with one coat, but I prefer the depth of colour that two gives you so here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of Serpentine Road and 1 of the Shield.




I will try and wear the rest of the Paparazzi collection shortly to show you as they are all pretty colours.

6 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I adore how bright it is!! And to think, if QVC hadn't done a set I probably wouldn't have bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have got this one for sure as I do love my blues but the QVC set was definitely a great option for this collection of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd already bought Franklin's Row and Lexington Street and wasn't going to bother with the others and then QVC had the set on the anniversary offer so I bought it. I'm really glad I did because I really like them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have any of them, but wanted them all I think so the set was a 'must buy' for me xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx